Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Love You

"I love you" are the simplest words we can speak and yet so incredibly powerful. The gift is the energy and intention beneath those words. If people utter them as an obligation, the impact will be minimal. Say them with heart and you can heal broken hearts, give hope and help someone find their wings. Even more importantly, feel those words from the depth of your soul....pray loving thoughts and miracles can occur. Here are some things I love. I love when the sun is setting and the sky radiates pinks, purples, blues, oranges and reds. It's almost like god is using the sky as a palette of beautiful hues to show us that no matter how tough that day might have been, beauty is above us...expressing to us that everything is going to be okay. I love the unique and amazing shape of every tree. Each one is so incredibly different, just like we are. You have to really take a moment to look at how incredibly beautiful every tree really is. We are blessed with trees everywhere and they add such spectacular beauty to every landscape. I love the feeling I have the first morning after the drilling pain in my head subsides from a migraine. I always feel reborn after a migraine. I'm so grateful to be pain free when I wake up that the sky looks bluer and everything amazes me. I suppose I'm lucky enough to appreciate the renewed perspective and gratitude about life that I have after having experienced drowning pain for several days. I love the way a good song can connect us to love in the most unbelievable and profound ways. I love a heartfelt hug, the ways my kids joke with me and the freedom I feel while hiking. I love taking pictures and attempting to show you the beauty I see all around me. I love you....three words I will never tire of. So let yourself feel them, express them and learn from them. Those three simple words can teach us everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment