Sunday, August 5, 2012

Start of Something Good

"You are a creator. You create with your every thought...anything you can imagine is yours to be, do or have"...(Abraham-Hicks). I woke up this morning, excited to greet the day. I couldn't really sleep last night but that didn't matter. The energy around me has been keeping me up nights but this morning, I didn't care. Once I had my coffee and I started playing my new favorite songs from Daughtry's latest CD...."Breaking The Spell." I felt better than ever. Most of his songs are about love and one of his songs, "The Start of Something Good" was my theme of the day. Today was a magical day. I received vivid signs all day long...giving me messages about things in my life. So many signs happened that there were moments I could barely catch my breath. I have a saying with my friends when synchronicity is at it's best..."you just can't make this stuff up." Have you ever had one of those days when magic occurs all around you? You think something and it happens or you think about someone and you run into them or they call you out of the blue. As I wrote in my last blog post, I need magic and wonder thus I clearly attract it. It makes life so much more exciting! I have found that my ability to manifest has helped in my dating life. First, I have to say that although the dating sites offered options when I was dating before, now the computer dating sites offer me zero appeal but I will forge ahead and try the sites again with a new perspective. Many people misrepresent themselves on those sites or out and out lie. Nothing appealing about that. There also seems to be very few warriors on those sites, meaning men who are courageous, respectful and strong in who they are. Just to recap some funny experiences I had on dating sites before, let me start with the man who represented himself as a successful songwriter who e-mailed me a couple of times because he was looking for a woman to bring home and share with his wife. Another fella e-mailed me and said he'd keep his identity hidden because he is a local police officer but would I want to meet for crazy sex. I of course had to say no thank you to both of those offers. To each their own...but those offers are just not in alignment with who I am. Other guys I met for coffee, turned out to look 15 years older in person because they were using seriously old pictures of themselves. Most of the time, I felt like I was doing therapy with the men since most were very broken from past relationships. Many women I know are frustrated and they ask me..."how do you find warriors in the dating scene." Well, it's all about the law of attraction. If you believe it's out there, you will attract it. If your intuition tells you to look on dating sites for your warrior, then start there. Otherwise, just put out there what you want to attract and it will find it's way to you. If you are in complete alignment with who you are and what you want, the universe will open all of the doors to make it happen. We need more warriors but women need to be clear about what they want to attract. I hear women complain endlessly about the men they date but they do not see why they continue to attract the same type of men. I learned from my first round of dating that you have to be clear about what and whom you want to attract. Just be very aware of your thoughts because your thoughts will send out a signal to what it is you feel you deserve. My approach to dating has shifted dramatically just as with everything else in my life. Whether its dating, running a day camp or any other endeavor...I know I will attract exactly what I need and whomever is in alignment with my highest purpose. I'm so sure of that that my faith is absolutely unwavering. So start with paying attention to what you want and working on yourself first. If you are in fear or you complain endlessly about life, dating, or work...don't be surprised if you attract more suffering. If on the other hand, you display gratitude, courage and excitement....you will then discover quickly that the universe is happy to reward you with abundance.  "Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand"... 
(Abraham-Hicks).

No comments:

Post a Comment